Terms and Conditions
- The use of this website is for personal research purposes only.
- Data extracted from this website may not be reproduced in any form.
- Access to the database is only permitted through the search page.
- All copyright rights are to the data are retained by the data providers listed on the database coverage page.
- All copyrights are reserved for the website design and content.
- The images of the parish registers are licensed under the creative commons license.
The privacy of our visitors to Penryn Cornwall is important to us.
At Penryn Cornwall, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit Penryn Cornwall, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on Penryn Cornwall to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.